Upcoming Programs in New Orleans
Join us June 14–19 in Uptown New Orleans for a public talk and 5-day intensive training in Ku Nye Tibetan Massage, offered by Eric Rosenbush, L.Ac.!
June 2018 Programs
Public Talk with Eric Rosenbush, L.Ac.
Thursday, June 14, 2018
Uptown, New Orleans
Save the date! Details coming soon.
Ku Nye Tibetan Massage Level 1
with Eric Rosenbush, L.Ac.
June 15–19, 2018
Uptown New Orleans
Register by May 20 to receive a 20% discount!
Massage & Acupuncture CEUs pending.
Ku Nye is the therapeutic massage practice of the holistic healing science of Traditional Tibetan Medicine. Based on the five elements and three humors, it offers methods to balance specific ailments and harmonize the innate constitution.
In this training you will learn:
- Fundamentals of Tibetan Medicine
- Client assessment
- Indications & contraindications
- Preparation & use of herbal oils
- Body mobilization
- Application of heat & cold
- Techniques for tissues, channels, & points
Beneficial for health practitioners & the public:
- Doctors & nurses
- Massage therapists
- Yoga instructors
After Ku Nye Level 1, continue training in additional Tibetan External Therapies in 2019 and beyond:
- Ku Nye Tibetan Massage Level 2
- Channels & Points in Tibetan External Therapies
- Hormé Mongolian Oil Therapy
- Mébum Cupping Therapy
- Métsa (Moxibustion) Heat Therapy
- Yukchö Stick Therapy
- Lum Bath, Steam, & Compress Therapy
Expand your studies of Tibetan Medicine via the Foundations of TTM program:
- Learn the fundamentals of TTM theory
- Train in diagnostic techniques including:
- Pulse reading
- Urine analysis
- Train in treatment methods including:
- Lifestyle guidelines
- Diet regimens
- Herbal medicines
Many modules can be attended online! Learn more →
About Eric Rosenbush, L.Ac.
Eric is a licensed acupuncturist and practitioner of Tibetan, Chinese, and Ayurvedic medicine, as well as Jyotish (Vedic astroscience). He has trained extensively with Dr. Nida Chenagtsang and other masters of Tibetan Medicine, and holds a Masters degree from ACTCM in San Francisco. Eric teaches worldwide as a senior instructor for Sorig Khang International.